Manifesto for Agile Software Development
Individuals & interactions over processes & tools.
- The Scrum framework promotes effective interaction between team members so the team delivers value to the business.
- Scrum team self-organize to deliver the business value.
- Scrum encourages the team members to work together to achieve the single goal by valuing individuals and interactions over process and tools.
Working software over comprehensive documentation.
- Scrum Team focus their actions towards the goal, build winning product.
- Scrum encourages the team scrum team to produce usable product increment every sprint.
- Scrum framework promotes the culture team work with product development as primary focus.
Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
- Scrum is a framework designed to promote and facilitate collaboration.
- Team members collaborate with each other and self-organize to build and deliver the product
- Scrum Team collaborates with stakeholders to inspect and adapt to the product goals
Responding to change over following a plan.
- Build on empirical process thinking, scrum enables the scrum team to make frequent & better plans.
- Scrum is designed to respond to the changes in requirements. Release plans and product roadmaps, product backlog items are frequently inspected and adapted towards the product goals.
- Scrum promotes the scrum team to change plans in response to the changing ecosystem and needs of the customers. Plan just in time and focus on goal.
Learn more from our certification & training programs
For any inquiries contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91 9980 505 003, +91 9945 381 381
Naveen Nanjundappa, Certified Scrum Trainer
Well known for his unique teaching style, Mr. Naveen Nanjundappa has over 19 years of service in IT industry, with experience in most of the standard roles of software development life cycle such as developer, tester, leader, manager of projects and products. He was introduced to XP & Scrum in 2005. Following his passion for coaching, he has spent last 8 years coaching agile transformation, Scrum teams, trained over 4000+ people from various organizations. Expertise in Scrum, Leadership Agility, Organizational Agility, Process Agility, Team Agility, Product Management & Project Management.
CSM / CSPO certification by Naveen Nanjundappa is Transformational, with lot of examples from real life and Indian working culture. Participants will feel empowered, focused and knowledgeable to handle situations at work & most importantly you transformed not just certified!