Note: Every participant who register and attend 16 hours of training will get CSPO certified.
Now ask yourself, what matters most to you as Certified Scrum Product Owner ?
Cheaper training fees and a seat in a large 40-60 participants batch?
Competitive training fees and a seat in a small 10-20 participants batch?
Our business is not to print your CSPO certificates, but to inspire you with Product Management.
After CSPO Training, you will imagine to be a product owner of every product you see/use in your life, & forget you are a user of the product.
Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO training by Naveen Nanjundappa is Self-Realization on many unknown areas of Product management that matters most for your to be a good product owner.
Why 12 Principles Consulting?
- Unlike other CSPO Training in Bangalore, our training are really with limited seats per batch to ensure maximum interaction
- During our session you will hear lots of things that are not listed or discussed in general, giving you lots of wow and shocking moments. a
- Our focus is towards transforming participants thought process than just add certificate next to your name.
- Our session has unique style that brings lots of discussion and activities as a result keep the participants engaged in learning
- Sorry, we don’t have games, rather have thought provoking discussions that makes sense and bring reality to focus.
- Every training is unique for us and we continuously adapt to deliver best examples than just the contents delivery
- Above all Naveen Nanjundappa is practitioner and coach and connects participants with office situations
- After the training participants will walk out with lots of confidence on handling their work as certified scrum product owner
- Finally realizing that it’s just a beginning for CSPO and lots more to learn…
Certification is byproduct of the training.
If your ONLY focus is certification and want to negotiate on training fees to be discounted, then think twice before you register or call us.
Our focus isn’t to add more people into the training offering discounts.
Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO Certification is issued to professionals who have acquired sufficient knowledge in Product Management as Product Owner in Scrum framework. Certified Product Owners will learn how to work with the stakeholders, customers, teams and organization. Focus everyone towards build winning products.
Product Owner is CEO of the product. Are you ready to be one ? If so, then this training would be a great start for you. Our training session will get you motivated and transform participants as product owner and you will be addicted towards being a product owner.
As a result of CSPO training you get certified as Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO immediately after the 2 days training
Following topics would be covered as part of Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO Training & Certification.
- Responsibilities of the Product Owner
- Anti-patterns that might exist for Product Owners.
- Organizational contexts Product Owner role.
- Transparency to stakeholders on progress toward goals.
- Engage stakeholders to gather information or insights.
- Decision-making approaches
- Product Owner collaborates with the Development Team
- Product Owner with multiple teams.
- Product vision.
- Product strategy
- Strategies for the incremental delivery of a product.
- Techniques to plan product delivery
- Product discovery and validation work.
- Segmenting customers and users.
- Technique to prioritize
- Aspects of product discovery
- Technique to describe users and customers
- Development Team directly to customers and users
- Validating product assumptions.
- Outcome and output.
- Attributes of a Product Backlog item
- Techniques to measure value.
- Product economics
- Ordering the Product Backlog.
- Sources of product backlog items.
- Techniques for generating new product backlog items
- Techniques to enhance customer or user contribution
- Product backlog refinement.
- Tools to communicate the purpose
As Certified Scrum Product Owner you would be able to
- Explore career opportunities as Product Owner or similar product management roles
- Increase their visibility and differentiate with other fellow professionals
- Clearly understand Product Ownership in Scrum, product management and associated thoughts to apply at work.
- Start using tools and techniques, explore strategies that makes you a great product owner.
Because of the above reasons, Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO Training & Certification would be good start.
If you are not a product owner, then you will start showing lots of respect to the person who plays this role, as you understand product owners importance at office.
Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO Training & Certification Steps
In order to get CSPO certification, professionals have to
- Attend a 16 hour classroom based in-person training covering the topics described in Scrum Alliance CSPO learning objectives,
- After completing the training participant who qualify will receive the CSPO certification.
As of now, there is no test for CSPO certification.
Naveen Nanjundappa, Certified Scrum Trainer
Over 18 years of service in IT industry, Naveen have gained experience in most of the standard roles of software development lifecycle such as developer, tester, leader, manager of projects and products. He was introduced to XP & Scrum in 2005. Following his passion for coaching, he has spent close to 8 years coaching agile transformation, Scrum teams, trained over 4000+ people from various organizations.
Certified Scrum Master CSM Training & Certification
Certifed Scrum Product Owner CSPO Training & Certification
Expertise: Agile leadership & team coaching, large scale agile transformation, Scrum & Kanban frameworks, product management & project management. Read more…