Moving forward towards leadership
Advance Your Journey in Facilitation, Coaching, Scrum Mastery, Scaling & Agility
No posts found!
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM®) certification, enables you to:
- Understand Scaling Scrum
- More confident to handle different situations
- Facilitate events and discussions better
- Teach, mentor, coach Scrum to team members and product owner.
- Work effectively with everyone.
With A-CSM you will be able to:
- Differentiate with advanced skills
- Implement Scrum confidently
- Enhance facilitation skills
- recognized globally
- Get closer to CSM-SP which is professional level for Scrum Master
Who Should Attend
- Has Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with Scrum Alliance
- 12 months of Scrum Master work experience within the past five years
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coach, Leaders, Management executives
- 2 years membership to Scrum Alliance
- Connect with trainer after the training for any clarifications
- Regular updates on key topics
- Auto renewal of CSM & CSPO
A-CSM Course Contents & Focus Areas
Agile & Lean Values, Principles,
- Relationship Between Scrum & Agile Manifesto
- Historical Development Of Scrum & Agile.
- Scrum Outside It Projects
Empirical Process Control
- Divergent Thinking & Convergent Thinking
- Listening Techniques
- Open Discussion
- Obstacles To Clear Communication
- Coaching Stance
- Coaching Interventions.
- Coaching Improvements.
- Understand Team Behavior
- How Team Overcome Their Challenges
- Understand Working Group & A Team.
- Attributes Of Effective Teams.
- Improving Team Performance.
- Team Formation & Development Models.
Definition Of Done
- Understand Definition Of Done
- Stronger Definition Of Done
- Importance Of Engineering Practices
- Benefits In Multi-Team Environment
Coaching The Product Owner
- To Create Product Vision
- To Create Product Backlog
- Refining The Product Backlog
- Resolving An Organizational Impediment
- Resolving Team Impediment
- Techniques For Visualizing
- Feature Teams & Component Teams.
- Complex Systems
- Organizational Change framework
- Fundamental Driving Factors
- Responding To Conflict
- Constructive Interaction
- Attributes Of A Servant-Leader
- Effective Servant-Leader