Is Certified Scrum Product Owner Interesting?
GET AHEAD IN YOUR CAREER BY UPGRADING YOUR SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE TODAY!
Live Instructor Based Virtual Training
Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO Training & Certification Steps
Attend weekend training & Monday morning you can walk into your office with CSPO certificate
Step 1: Attend a 16 hr classroom based in-person training, covering Scrum Alliance CSPO learning objectives
Step 2: After completing the training, accept the licence agreement, download your Certified Scrum Product Owner certificate
Approximate time required for the certification including training is 2 days.
Valid for 2 years, renew after demonstrating continuous learning.
Why Certified Scrum Product Owner Certification is Necessary
- Explore career opportunities as Product Owner or similar product management roles
- Increase their visibility and differentiate with other fellow professionals
- Clearly understand Product Ownership in Scrum, product management and associated thoughts to apply at work.
- Start using tools and techniques, explore strategies that makes you a great product owner.
Why 12 Principles Consulting?
- Unlike other CSPO Training in Bangalore, our training are really with limited seats per batch
- During our session you will have lots of wow and shocking moments related to work.
- Our focus is towards transforming participants thought process
- Our session has unique style that brings lots of discussion, keep the participants engaged
- Thought provoking discussions that makes sense and bring reality to focus.
- Every training is unique for us and we continuously adapt to deliver best examples
- Naveen Nanjundappa is practitioner & coach, connects participants with office situations
- Participants will walk out with lots of confidence on handling their work & implementing Scrum.
- It’s just a beginning, we have forum to discussion questions after training
Naveen Nanjundappa, Certified Scrum Trainer
Well known for his unique teaching style, Mr. Naveen Nanjundappa has over 19 years of service in IT industry, with experience in most of the standard roles of software development life cycle such as developer, tester, leader, manager of projects and products. He was introduced to XP & Scrum in 2005. Following his passion for coaching, he has spent last 8 years coaching agile transformation, Scrum teams, trained over 4000+ people from various organizations. Expertise in Scrum, Leadership Agility, Organizational Agility, Process Agility, Team Agility, Product Management & Project Management.
CSM / CSPO certification by Naveen Nanjundappa is Transformational, with lot of examples from real life and Indian working culture. Participants will feel empowered, focused and knowledgeable to handle situations at work & most importantly you transformed not just certified!
9980 505 003
9945 381 381
CSPO Course Contents
- Product management
- Product life cycle
- Scrum framework
- Responsibilities of the PO
- Creating product vision
- Understanding Product strategy
- Strategies for product delivery
- Product discovery & validation
- Understanding / Segmenting customers & users
- Technique to prioritize
- Validating product assumptions
- Importance outcome & output
- Ordering the Product Backlog
- Generating new product backlog items
- Product backlog refinement
- Collaboration with teams
Easy to understand
CSPO Training Notes
As Product Owner, you learn lot of tools & techniques to understand the customer needs better and prioritize the product backlog items to deliver high value. Kano Model helps you to focus on requirements that will keep you on top of the market trends.
The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of the product resulting from work of the Development Team. The Product Owner is the sole person responsible for managing the Product Backlog
Images from Class
Our goal is to provide a training session that is focused on maximizing the learning and interaction with limited participants.
Discussion on real life situations, case studies, reflection & retrospectives . Every participant feel confident to handle the situation at office.
I have attended both CSM and CSPO courses even though CSPO was my primary focus. I was suggested that CSM would provide the required foundation for CSPO. This course is definitely aimed at making you a better Product Owner. This course caters to anyone who is already a PO or assisting a PO or interested in becoming a PO.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequently ask questions related to Certified Scrum Product Owner Certification
How much time does it take to CSPO certification ?
Two days training, Thus if required you can earn CSM certificate over a weekend.
Certification is reflection of your skills and knowledge. Practice, practice & practice tools/techniques & strategies you learn to master them.
Who can attend CSPO training ?
Certified Scrum Product Owner training can be attended by any one interested in learning & understanding Product Owner roles and product management activities in Scrum Framework. Scrum Masters, managers, product owners, business analysts, product managers and stakeholders.
Does CSPO certification have online test ?
Scrum Alliance doesn’t have any test for CSPO as of now. Participant must attends the CSPO training conducted by a certified scrum trainer. In future, the certification requirements may introduce test before earning CSPO certification.
I'm not from software industry, is CSPO relevant for me?
Of course, understanding product ownership & product management is essential for any industry that deals with customer needs. CSPO helps you apply the techniques in your product development area
Can I reschedule the training dates ?
We don’t charge anything extra for rescheduling your dates on genuine reasons. we appreciate your transparency and honesty during the date change request. we understand there could be unavoidable situation where you may have to change the date of training and we support such requests without any charges.
Who issue CSPO certificate ?
Certified Scrum Product Owner Certification is by Scrum Alliance, it is valid across the globe and all industries.