This Practical Scrum Implementation Workshop is for those who are want to use Scrum framework for product development.
Highly recommended for full team instead of 1-2 representatives.
From Scrum Guide to Practical Scrum Implementation, this workshop focus on hands on activities to build the product.
- Forming the team,
- Define the goal and culture
- Create the product vision, goal, roadmap.
- Create product backlog, and product backlog items
- Setup Sprints, Scrum Events, tools, information radiators and required stuffs
- Sprint and build the product
- Experience & practice – Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Product owner role and product backlog refinement
- Scrum Master role – Facilitation and coaching
- Discussion on effective techniques and implementation of Scrum.
Anyone who is interested in understanding how to facilitate various events in scrum and apply at work shall find this workshop useful. We suggest that our Change Agents from CSM Training should prefer attending Practical Scrum Implementation Workshop, this will enable them to get practical experience of implementing Scrum and practice it.
Participants would typically be Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Development Team members, and Managers/Leaders for experiencing Scrum
Participants feedback speaks about our quality and outcome.
Note: 16 – 20 participants are required for effective workshop.